All our bures are near the water’s edge, so it’s just a few steps from your bed to the beach. Surrounded by coconut palms, shady trees and tropical flowers, this light and breezy form of island accommodation is also very private.
Every bure has its own shady verandah with comfortable outdoor furniture, while an inviting hammock is just metres away. A few more steps towards the water and you find the bure’s own thatched beach umbrella and sun lounges. The rooms themselves have ceiling fans plus many large, adjustable louvre windows that catch the ocean breeze. All bures have private bathrooms, a bar fridge and tea/coffee-making facilities.
All accommodation includes:
- Island wrap-around sulu for each person
- Daily morning activities, including boat outings and cultural events
- Watersports equipment, including stand up paddle boards, kayaks, Hobiecat, seacycle and spyboards
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- WiFi card for use in dining-room area