This unique Fiji Island Resort offers you a very special island experience.
We meet you on arrival at Nadi International Airport and will bring you straight out to Navini
within 1 hour, you could be swimming off the beach, or lounging under a thatched umbrella with a refreshing tropical cocktail in hand.
The “no day tripper” policy ensures there are never any crowds on Navini.
All daily trips out snorkelling, village visits and use of water sports equipment are complimentary.
Many of our guests return again and again, often with friends and family…
Why guests choose Navini?
- With just 10 bures and no day-trippers, Navini is always quiet and secluded – even during high season
- This Fiji Island Resort’s average number of guests is 20… looked after by more than 24 staff!
- Great snorkelling – reef sanctuary surrounding the Island
- All morning trips, activities, and equipment are complimentary
- Transfers by private car and speedboat at any time – day or night
- The open-air dining area is a social hub filled with light and laughter